Gain Energy Efficiency in your building through operator training offered by Gwinnett Technical College.
- Nationally-recognized training & certification program for building operators
- Saves money for companies by improving energy efficiency while reducing carbon footprint
- Provides enhanced up-to-date job skills
- Ideal for building engineers, building services managers, maintenance supervisors, O&M technicians, electricians, skilled trades, and facilities specialists
- Certification provides a credential for professional development and offers employers a way to identify skilled operators
- Enables operators to be proactive in compliance with environmental regulations which affect facility operations and maintenance
- Intended for those with two or more years of experience in building operation and maintenance, who wish to broaden their knowledge of the total building system
- Facility projects require participants to demonstrate competence in locating building equipment, distribution pathways, and control points; calculating facility energy consumption; critiquing HVAC systems operation; and, sketching the facility's electrical distribution system
Course Series Details
The classes will be held from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at Gwinnett Technical College, 5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
Cost for BOC® Level 1 training is $1375.00 which includes classroom instruction, seven course workbooks, certification materials, daily continental breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
Courses Will Be Offered As Follows -
BOC 101 – Building Systems Overview April 20, 2010
BOC 107 – Facility Electrical Systems May 11, 2010
BOC 102 – Energy Conservation Techniques June 1, 2010
BOC 103A – HVAC Systems & Controls June 22, 2010
BOC 103B – HVAC Systems & Controls June 23, 2010
BOC 104 – Efficient Lighting Fundamentals July 13, 2010
BOC 105 – O&M Practices for Sustainable Buildings August 3, 2010
BOC 106 – Indoor Air Quality August 24, 2010
For additional information regarding the BOC® program, please call 678/226-6502 or visit: http://www.theboc.info/
Link for online registration: https://aceweb.gwinnetttech.edu/wconnect/CourseStatus.awp?~~104SEM1992A